Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wild dog that are owned

Options
  • 01-06-2024 12:29pm
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Recently my baby boy, my cat, the most friendliest little fella you could come across, was killed, just up the road from our house by a dog the owners were there and let him/her off her lead, in a garden above a carpark that is not theirs and nor should they should not even be here,

I know they are to blame under the circumstances

But I want to know where I stand how far I can go with this, I want the dog destroyed

These dogs are known for going after other small dogs too and I'm not letting it happen again

Does Anyone know any facts to help me thanks

I want to go further about this

Post edited by Shield on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,815 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

When you have verified your account by clicking on the link we sent to your email, try asking in our Pets & Pet Care forum below:

https://www.boards.ie/categories/pets-pet-care

Thanks.

-Shield

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement