Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist in Dublin looking for others to jam with

Options
  • 01-06-2024 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I’m 46 living in Kimmage, looking to jam blues/funk/rock. Preferably in town or south city centre. I’m decent enough on guitar but there’s only so much fun playing along to backing tracks so would be great to jam with others. Just for fun really but maybe a gig if we get some songs together. I have a few ideas so could probably make some tunes, probably prefer to make up some originals rather than covers. Would be cool to have singer also. Looking for any other musicians in same position!

I’m mostly listening to ZZ Top, Rory Gallagher but love funky stuff like Staple singers and all that Stax stuff.

Comments

Advertisement