If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lg 65 C3 oled

Options
  • 02-06-2024 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi,

I know that the current offer on LG tv’s are due to end on the 10th of June. I am currently in the process of moving home. It will probably be another 6-8 weeks to complete sale. Would it be possible to pay for the above tv at current discount offer and have you hold off on delivery until I’m in my new property.

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,261 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Zathrus.

Many thanks for the post.

Normally we can only hold items for 3-4 days due to the small size of our store and the high turnover of stock. Sometimes we can extend this for a week or so but 6-8 weeks is a little long for us to hold/store stock unfortunately.

The TV would need completed off our system before the deal finishes to qualify for the discount.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Zathrus

Hi Kenny,

Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately I would have no place to store it. I will get back to you once I’ve made the move.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,261 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

No problem Zathrus.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.