Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair flight changed but no email

• 02-06-2024 11:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,813 ✭✭✭✭

Luckily was checking my Ryanair account and a flight I booked to Liverpool for November has been changed without any notice given

Can I email them and ask to be put on an earlier flight ? as the new time does not suite whatsoever

I have screenshots of the original order as prove a

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭kindalen

Contact them on chat, they are usually very good. Will probably offer to refund or change flight, depending how long the change is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Would the email be in your junk?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,813 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Was onto chat

They siad the schedule could change back to original times and that's why I didn't receive an email

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭fitzparker

yeah I had the same last year, I think if it does change you will be notified up to 90 days before. mine was changed 10 months before the flight and the new times didn't suit so I had to wait till I got the email as it wasn't full confirmation, I got the email about 4 months out to change flight (refund is offered if I think over a 5 hour change)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Mike3549

Happened to me. Booked wayyyy in advance. Couple of months later noticed that the times are different on the app, first thought was wtf, checked original email confirmation, yeah times are different. Contacted customer service through their website, said its not confirmed yet and should wait. Only couple of months before the flight received the confirmation about the changed. Those times didn't suit us, so they changed the times/dates free of charge. It did cost us an extra night at the hotel, but actually worked out a lot better for us

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

Happens a lot when you book a long time in advance. When it is confirmed you won’t get a refund unless moved more than 5 hours either way. (Well hidden in rules and regs).

If you’re happy with new times fire ahead and accept change. If not happy then don’t accept change and hold tough. Flight might move a second time bringing it outside the 5 hours and then you can get refund. Worst comes to the worst you can eventually accept the change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,813 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Depends on circumstances

Have a gig ticket for the night so the new change does not suit at all

Time will tell

On a separate note, not looking forward to pricing Dublin- London return for December, if I get tickets to the Darts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

Advertisement