Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cajón (box drum) player wanted for paid pop/rock live project

• 03-06-2024 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi! I'm J. Delva, 29 year-old professional singer and guitarist for around 10 years from Spain moving to Dublin in mid-June, and I'm looking for a percussionist to play events and/or pubs, mainly pop rock from the 80s to the 2000s + some popular songs, basically continuing what I'm doing and have been doing for a couple of years which is essentially my job

I provide the sound equipment and in case of gig outside of Dublin I drive and pick up somewhere on the way bearing the costs, it'd be 50€/h of performance and they usually range from one to two hours

Judging from my results so far it has a considerable projection and I'm looking for good vibes but especially reliability and professionalism, a competent and responsible musician with some live experience and improvisation ability that's easy to work with and learns the songs well on his own to optimize and skip rehearsals since it's a faily simple, practical, dynamic and straightforward format in which I take the lead and carry the main weight while the percussion is more of an complement that adds energy to the experience; good image and being around my age is comprehensibly a plus

I can send you material privately since it doesn't let me add links here for some reason

Please reply with some info about yourself, experience and some videos, either here or directly via email - jdelvamusic@outlook.com

Regards!

Advertisement