Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Island '24 It's Kinda Bright In There !!!!

Options
  • 03-06-2024 10:15pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,915 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Started earlier. A few annoying folk already.

Said I wouldn't watch it, but ..…

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Already exists

Said I'd give it a try to see what they're like. Usual types but definitely going to stay watching after tonight's bombshell, love him!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,915 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

So, Joey Essex is in the house.

It certainly should shake things up a bit.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,915 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Pity the poor fella who gets kicked out already for Joey.

That was a pretty good way to make an entrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

An "ex" of Joey's enters tonight and she's not happy with how they broke up earlier this year after seeing each other for 6 weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,110 ✭✭✭✭walshb

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,258 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Tiffany kinda looks like the Joker. Very annoying too.

They were very clearly still together when he went in I'd say.

Ronnie - I don't know her...... oh I do know her..... he really is sharp.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,110 ✭✭✭✭walshb

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,258 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Is Tiffany medicated or what? She looks vacant all the time and only gives one work answers to things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,770 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Seen about 10 minutes of this for the first time this year last night & oh my Grace is unreal

Advertisement