Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great Individual Performances!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭Asdfgh2020

exactly. My expectations are big so it better not disappoint…..I take it he got MoM that day also ….?

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭MattressRick

Thanks for posting the match I always wanted to watch them because they've passed into legend in Galway. Would be great to see the replay.

I flicked around on that video and watched most of extra time as well but hardly saw the 2 lads above even on the ball. Mullahy and Coleman for St Jarlaths and one or two for Na Sceilge stood out more in the 25 or so minutes I watched. But if Mullahy at centre back did that constant blind booting upfield nowadays, he'd be off before halftime! Football was great before possession became a stick to beat players with.

Advertisement