Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Do i can find someone?

Options
  • 04-06-2024 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello Folks. I`m nearly 40`s, discovered i`m a gay not long ago. I mean i knew i prefer boys more than a girls, but… i hided what i felt very, very deep. Long story, short, I`m a Gay, asexual, hate alcohol, and places where alco is sold. I love to talk with someone, have feeling to be able to support someone, and be supported. I tryed to find people on the apps like hinge or match, but they are only looking for Men for only one physical reason. Where i can try to find someone who think more mentional, then physical love? i prefer younger person, but these is not necessery. Any suggestion? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Mr Disco

every day is the same as yesterday I am not going anywhere today I’m going home and I’m not gonna go to sleep I have a doctors note tomorrow I will go home I have a dentist note today

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Nathan85

It`s depend how you look on the day. When You do something what You like days could be different. I don`t like places such as pubs, dance hall, love to myown spaces, but my remedium is sometimes to go in to the town ald seat down in busy place and look for people, when they don`t know someone look at them, you can see, how happy you are,, when you have not rush, have spare time to seat, Do what you like, (for example i like tramways, buses, trains) and i go to other city just to make wef pictures of trains, trams etc.

Advertisement