Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Natural stone tiles

Options
  • 04-06-2024 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

Hi, looking for a recommendation for a stone supplier. I'm doing a kitchen refit and want to use natural stone - limestone, marble or sandstone. But I need the tiles in the next 3 — 4 weeks. Had selected a tile and the shop said it would be 3 - 4 weeks and they're now saying 6 weeks. I can't wait that length because I have family visiting in that time frame. Really stuck and v frustrated. The area is very small - approx 13m2, thanks for any suggestions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭famagusta

I dont know about Natural Stone but give Caseys Tiles in Cahir a call, they shift some amount of stock and might give you a steer

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭chancer12

thanks for that. Managed to get sandstone in Global by Neptune at the KCR Business Park - in case anyone else is looking. They just have samples but can order in very quickly.

Advertisement