Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad Credit

Options
  • 04-06-2024 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I’m just looking for some guidance on bad credit. I had a credit card with UB, I’m still repaying it, I didn’t repay any money on it for nearly 1 year but the past 5 months I have been repaying €50/€80 a week. I also have a car loan which I’m paying weekly for the last year without missing a payment. But I recently got engaged and we are saving for a wedding and I know we will be applying for a mortgage in a couple of years but I’m having nightmares now about how bad my credit score must be and it will probably affect a mortgage application when the time does come, there is only €1700 left on the Credit card loan and I plan to have it gone in 6 months, hopefully a bit quicker. Does anyone know if this will be a major factor when applying for a mortgage?

Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement