Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crooked Teeth

Options
  • 04-06-2024 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Ok, I’d love some insight into this from anyone who has been in this boat before. I’ve always absolutely hated my teeth. I was beaten quite badly as a kid which meant my adult teeth came in all over the place and I’ve had some nightmare dentists in the past especially as a child.

The long and the short of it is I’d love to smile. Properly smile - showing teeth and not being self conscious. However, I really don’t want to get braces. I’ll admit I am looking for a quick fix here (by quick I mean I don’t want to endure 2 years of braces) and I realise it’s not the “done thing” and nothing beats our real teeth but has anyone ever had their front four/six teeth removed and replaced with a bridge/implants instead of going down the braces route? I’d love to explore this if it’s an option. I’ve booked in with a dentist for next week but just keen to hear others experience!

Advertisement