Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel to Longford Town

Options
  • 05-06-2024 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,106 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I want to get a gas heater to a friend in Longford, it's obv too big to post but I have no idea how to get it to the town economically from probably Galway City.

I used to get parcels sent on the bus from Dublin to Longford, but that bus co is slow to respond to queries about this, Does anyone have any ideas?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Deregos.

Don't know whether the buses will take large parcels/items anymore. Only thing I can think of is if that if you knew someone who was driving to Longford they could drop it off but I'm sure you'd of already done so if that option was available to you.

Unfortunately, hardly anyone ever posts anything in this Longford section of Boards anymore, so I don't think you're likely to get any offers from someone here to bring it from Galway to your friends house. Maybe try asking in one of the Galway threads if anyone is gonna be heading this way.

Advertisement