If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 65UR91006LA

Options
  • 05-06-2024 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

Hi Team

Just wondering if this model will work with Saorview?

Actually is this an ex display model as can only now find the crescent stand version on the website

Thanks

Post edited by Romero on

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,261 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Romero.

Thanks for the post.

The 65UR91006 will work with Saorview no issues.

The 65UR91006 are all brand new boxed. It only comes with the one type of stand which is the one pictured on our website.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Romero

Hi Kenny

Thanks for the clarification, you might no know the answer to this but can you have a combined saorvew and freesat UK channels on the one channel list? Also how much would delivery be to Tipperary and if there is an issue with the TV do you arrange for an LG technician to attend the home where the tv is? Just checking as it would be for my parents.

Thanks

Hi Romero.

There would be a separate EGP for both Saorview and Freesat and you would need to switch between the two unfortunately.

Delivery is included in the Euro pricing and if paying in sterling it adds just £6.99 shipping.

If anything was to go wrong we would send out an engineer to the address the TV is at. (I can make a note that this is a present for you parents in case there is ever any issues).

Thanks Kenny btw you don't have the facility to take an old TV on delivery of new one?

Btw any other sets around that price worth considering? I'm biased on LG as got an OLED off you a few years back and it's been great really like webOS

Hi Romero.

There is no issue for us to arrange to collect an old television and we can have it recycled.
    All you need to do is let us know the size of the TV and if its a flat screen or old CRT type. If must be sitting ready for collection when the courier calls to deliver the new TV as they will be unable to wait around if it's not ready to be collected.

There really isn't much else to offer around the same price point as the LG when you take the 10% off promo running on the sterling pricing.

• Advertisement

Thanks Kenny he is having a think about it and we will come.back to you

No problem at all Romero.

Keep me posted.

Hi Kenny was reading up on the Edge lit panels from LG and they don't get a great review, was also looking at the TCL C745 65" QLED which has decent picture, I note that because it has google TV as its OS it does not have any UK catchup services like Iplayer ITVX.

Does this set also have Saorview? Had any complaints about random black screens on Freesat channels?

Thanks

Hi Romero.

If you are in the ROI you will not be able to get any of the UK catch up TV services as these are UK based only and region locked.

I've not heard of any issues regarding back screen with the Satellite tuner to be honest.

It can receive Saorview stations with no issue.

Hey Kenny, I see price gone up on the LG to 729 euros, will it come down again? Similar model (different stand) available in Currys/DID available for 679

Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi Romero.

Unfortunately the LG promo finished on the 11th June..

As the Currys/DID TV is a different model it would not qualify for our price beat. I did have a check and can't seem to find a LG 65UR" with either competitor at the €679 price.

However if you want to go for the 65UR91006 today I can offer one to you at the €699 and including our VIP 6 year guarantee free of charge.

Hey Kenny Father just spoke to George and ordered the LG just want to confirm the 6 year warranty is included as per above and will be on the invoice. Any questions drop me a DM

Thanks

Hi Romero.

Tell your Dad thanks for the order and it was charged at €699.

The 6 year guarantee is included and listed on the Order and receipt as "Super TV panel protection 6 Year".
    It is also store on his account on our system should there ever be any issues.

Kenny just a reminder about collecting the old TV it's a 42" Plasma. Is that ok?

Hey Romero.

Yip, I have requested the collect of the Plasma for recycling.

Our courier will be in touch shortly with the delivery/collection details

Hey Kenny TV arrived today, it will sit in the box until I get down towards the weekend and get it set up. Father tells me courier refused to take the Plasma as wasn't told too. Maybe you can look into what happened here?

Thanks

Hi Romero.

I really do apologise about the courier not collecting the Plasma.
    I'll look into this and get them out to collect it.

I'll keep you posted on the collection side of things.

No problem Kenny maybe in the next couple of weeks is fine.

Hi Romero.

We spoke to you father today to get the collection arranged and he said to not worry about it he will dispose of it himself..

Hi Kenny

I setup the TV on Friday and all good. Just wondering with regards the warranty do we need to register with LG or everything is covered under the Richersounds 6 year warranty.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi Romero.

Happy Days that you are up and running.

You can register with LG if you like (No harm in being covered twice) but our 6 year guarantee will cover the TV.
    You do not need to register our 6 year and it starts from date of purchase on the receipt.

Fingers crossed you never need it but any issues just drop me a post or PM.

Thanks as also for the business we really do appreciate it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.