Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Welfare on line Jobseekers

Options
  • 05-06-2024 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Hi,has anybody applied for jobseekers benefit online through My Welfare,If so can you describe the process.How long after submitting the application,do you have to go to sign on,etc.Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭mosii

Anybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭hawthorne

I used mywelfare for other applications then JB in the past. It always took about 2 weeks until I got the first reaction.

Hi Again ,try one more time if anybody has experience of topic,tia,

• Registered Users Posts: 26,977 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

At this stage you'd have completed the applicantion & be a little wiser. I'm not all sure what's the point of asking about people's experience of applying for JSB ONLINE.

If approved, you will be required to sign on in person at an intero Centre once a month or if approved, seperately, sign on via my welfare

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Thanks,I havnt completed the process of applying online,so thats why i was asking,Thanks for your help,👌

• Advertisement
Advertisement