Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firebird C35 Condensing Boiler

Options
  • 06-06-2024 4:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I have a C35 condensing boiler operating 1 manifolds around 18 kw, 1 manifold around 11kw, 11 radiators, 4 towel rails & trench heating. My issues are as follows

1: Boiler overheats

2: Boiler struggles to get to set point and if finally reaches set point, flow will increase by 10C

3: Boiler cycles on and off every 2 mins

4: Boiler blows water out the condensate pipe, dries out the trap and melts the condensate pipe.

5: On the flue analyser the settings are as follows: Danfoss nozzle .65 80S, 12 Bar, Air 5, CO2 12% flue gases 134C, excess air 43%.

Can anyone help me as to what is causing all these issues please. UFH manifolds run 80% of the time there is no buffer tank of LLH on the system.

Post edited by Spear on

Advertisement