Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTD: Pannier rack & rear mudguard

Options
  • 06-06-2024 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

My rear mudguard came to a slightly unfortunate end recently when a fellow cyclist went right into the back of me at a traffic light. Thanks for that… If anyone had one spare of the SKS Bluemels variety, I'd be interested. I would take a pair, but it is only the rear that I need.

Also looking for a rear rack, suitable for a hybrid. Needn't be anything fancy at all at all. In times past, I'd have a had a few knocking around from touring, but a few house moves means I'm not without…

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭oinkely

What size wheel? I have a some spare 26" ones

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭dave_o_brien

Alas, it's 700c… Thanks anyway!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Where are you based,?

I'm in Dublin 12, work in the docklands near the point.

By way of update, sorted for the mudguard, so if anyone has a rack going cheap, let me know!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I have a spare rack that I'm not sure I'll ever use again. Won't be in city centre for a while though as I'm on parents leave til July 1. I'll try get a picture of it.

Im looking for a tortec velocity if say instead as it would suit the bike better than this one.

I'm neither fussy nor in a huge rush, so send on photos whenever along with an asking price - thank you!

Advertisement