Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White pipe at rear of house

Options
  • 06-06-2024 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've a little white pipe at the rear of my house (photo attached), I remember when I had the extension done the builder mentioned something about needing to keep an eye on it if there's liquid coming from it. Noticed today a little liquid coming from it.

1. Anyone know what I need to get looked at (google is telling me AC which my house doesn't have)
    2. Is it a plumber I need, or someone to look at my heating system?

Thanks

There was an error displaying this embed.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,621 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

is it an overflow pipe? what's on the other side of the wall? your boiler?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Other side of the wall is rear wall of the house so just a living room, it’s a mid terrace house so probably the closest exit for a lot of stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭POBox19

Could be an overflow for a toilet cistern.

Advertisement