Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Security

Options
  • 06-06-2024 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭positron

Anyone know how bad it is a typical Friday evening at Dublin airport these days?

Is it okay to turn up at 7pm for an 8:30pm flight, online check-in done, cabin luggage only etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭positron

Sorry, to reply to my own question - Dublin Airport website shows current security delay. I will keep an eye on this to see how evening progresses.

https://www.dublinairport.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Bear in mind that Friday nights are considerably busier than other nights of the week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Also depends on which terminal.

• Its worth checking the website to see which terminal is quicker on the day and go through security there.

Last time I walked through T2 but my mate was in T1 for half an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭89897

Often T2 is quicker for security especially when all the US flights have departed. The website times are pretty accurate.

• Advertisement
Advertisement