Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me parking at Dublin Airport

Options
  • 07-06-2024 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,643 ✭✭✭✭

Flying out of Dublin end of July, return week later in early August.

Have googled for parking, and seems to be a few operators who have their own yards a handful of miles away and who then bus you to the airport.

Anyone used them? Or should i pay the premium and park in the DAA car parks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,777 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I've only ever used old QPark when it was around or DAA. Another option is Clayton Hotel, they offer parking with shuttle bus service to and from the airport, it's about 10 mins from the airport. I would say the hotel is near the same distance to the airport as the blue long term DAA car park. There seems to be a few meet and greet type set ups advertised on social media, I'd be inclined to give these a wide berth as it's unclear where they are located or how well protected your car will be while you are away. You should make the booking whichever you decide as soon as you can, that time around August bank holiday will almost certainly be sold out for DAA car parks.

https://www.claytonhotels.com/dublin-airport/airport-parking/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭JVince

Parkpnp

Airbnb for cars

• Registered Users Posts: 33,643 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

THanks folks, booked the Clayton.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭afkasurfjunkie

booked the Clayton myself for around the same time. Googled discount codes so it worked out at €91. Good bit cheaper than at the airport. Don’t want to be lugging 3 kids and suitcases for half a mile across gravel.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,643 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

WOuld you mind PMing me a discount code? Too late for me but we have others in the travelling group not booked yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭jusvi2001

for clayton dublin airport use loyalty20 for 20% discount

Advertisement