Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Open 2024- Pinehurst No. 2- 13th to 16th June

Options
  • 08-06-2024 7:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭

Thought I would get the thread opened seeing as it is only a few days away. Unfortunately I think the discussion will be who is finishing second to Scottie Scheffler.

The guy is just a machine. Tiger 2.0.

So who is finishing 2nd? Well Rory is doing Rory things atm, flashes of brilliance some great rounds with one crap thrown in every week to ruin chances of win. Solid top 10 again, sad to say.

The LIV guys? Bryson looks dangerous, one to watch. And you can't rule out Brooks, if he can start hot.

The rest? Maybe Hovland? Don't see Xander contending again but could be wrong.

Looking forward to it. I will be on hols so not sure how much of it that I will see. Should be interesting.

Comments

Advertisement