Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screens on back of seats

Options
  • 08-06-2024 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭

Do any/many Ryanair planes still have screens on the back of their seats?

Also what about Aer Lingus European flights?

I haven't seen them in a long time, but a friend of mine said they had on a recent flight to Italy

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

no Ryanair planes.

Where EI use ex transatlantic craft for holiday destinations in the summer they’ll likely have them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,888 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Also Shannon - Heathrow sometimes has them as they fit in a SNN - LHR - SNN run between transatlantics.

Often times its switched off.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,052 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Ryanair have never had any form of in flight entertainment system.

As others have said Aer Lingus use their transatlantic fleet on some European flights and these aircraft will have the in seat screens.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,299 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I remember sitting on the runway in JFK for 2 hours, waiting to take off. 2 hours of listening to the fat American lady behind me clickety clacking her way through what seemed like an endless game of Tetris with her stupid long nails.

Haunts my dreams…

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

All Aer Lingus transatlantic flights

The following short haul flights for the Summer season

EI 154/155 DUB-LHR

EI 380/281 SNN-LHR

EI 908/909 SNN-CDG

EI 422/423 DUB-VCE (select days only)

EI 352/353 DUB-MUC

EI 580/581 DUB-AGP

EI 492/493 DUB-FAO

• Advertisement