If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red on oled55” faulty in middle of screen

Options
  • 08-06-2024 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭

hi Kenny

I bought some stuff on your recommendation a few years back Sonos & The LG 55B7 OLED

The service was great and I have bought 3 lower spec LGs since

I have had a problem with the lg 55 for a while and it was pointed out by my brother last year and I did nothing when should have, last night a few people came over to see the Munster rugby game and they were wondering had Munster a new kit the jersey looked dark red.

On further inspection the middle of the screen was way worse than the edges.The reds are very dull.

I looked at a few forums and saw a few others have had problems & replacements

I'm sending you a copy of the receipt and a picture from earlier

Can you look after the repair pass it on to whoever does that for you.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,261 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Soundsham.

Thanks for the post and for the post and sorry to hear you are having issues with you LG OLED.
    I will need to pass these details onto our service department and they can review the photos and revert back on the next steps.

If you could drop me a PM with your full name so I can locate your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

struggling to pm 🙄

What do I do again

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

Done

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,261 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Cheers for the PM Soundsham.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.