Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deleted

Options
  • 08-06-2024 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Forum: Deleted
    Answer: Grow up and move on.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭celt262

Stopping reading half way through.

Wrong thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Because this is not in PI forum, I feel I can say the following without having to give any other advice/feedback.

A "lady" with traits like you have described above, despite being so beautiful with her enhanced breasts etc, does not have the upper hand over any other woman of any nationality.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 7,789 ✭✭✭YellowLead

Jesus Christ. Edit it to say ‘awful woman who treats me like **** and is manipulative but is beautiful with fake tits so I’m infatuated - what do I do’

Answer: grow up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Roscodaisy

Your right man, ain’t worth posting it either, much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭aristotle25

an man, run a mile. That is not normal. Have you read back what you wrote? She is a nightmare. You may be attracted to her physically but she thinks nothin of you and when you grow up and mature you will realise you also think nothing of her.

• Advertisement
Advertisement