Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posting discrepancy

• 09-06-2024 5:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭

Hopefully this thread will be allowed to exist so we can get some feedback on this issue.

Following the zero immigration thread for a while now and it seems to me that there are a few posters are let's say given alot more leeway when posting on this thread than others. I would just like a bit of feedback to see what other posters think.

This thread is started for feedback from other posters on this issue. Hopefully it doesn't incur a warning or warrant a ban ad its only looking for opinions of users of boards. Well if I disappear for a while you will know what happened.

Post edited by Sephiroth_dude on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

This isn't the feedback forum.

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement