Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trans/ftm/gay?

Options
  • 09-06-2024 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I hope someone can help me withmyself emotions. I think, i`m a gay, I`m Nearly 40 years old, never be in homosexual relationship, Been on heterosexual relationship for long time, I`m not interested of woman`s, but… Yes, always need to be "but" in my mind what is, when i think about perfect relationship, its or be with some man who is much, much younger than me, or be with some female to male. So, do i real gay? or bisexual?, I dont think bisexual is my way, as don`t feel that at all. anyone have some idea, about my feeling?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭victor8600

Why do you need to label yourself? Try to find the relationship that makes you happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Nathan85

it`s hard to find any relationship, if I have no idea who am I. I`m shy person, feel quite old and not be attractive to anyone. I even don`t know where to even start to find someone. I tried on few apps ( Grindr, Boo) and no luck. I find some person, who i really have good feeling, but no answer for my messages.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭victor8600

shy, feel quite old and not be attractive to anyone

That's your problem here. You are not even 40 and you feel old and non attractive. Get confident, hit the gym, join a theater, or a cult. Being shy is cute for an attractive young girl, for an adult male it is a recipe to stay alone.

be with some man who is much, much younger than me

Is that so? I hope you are talking about 18+ here. What do you have to offer to a person who is much younger than you? We can strike confidence from the list. Are you rich? Have any special talents?

If my advice is not what you wanted to hear, I hope some bleeding heart boardies can offer you some solace. That is if they won't chose to ignore you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Nathan85

Muxh younger for me means lets say 20←>28 age. I fully understand, whats law say about relation under 18, but i`m not go that far. If two person meet, they really need to offer? or just, have lots of same interesting, hobby, ir even endless talk toping? When i Hear " Are you rich" this is first and last red flag, if someone like to meet me, not my bank account, will not interest what i have or dont have. Sometimes if you get piece of wood, stone, or button from they own pocket will be more worth for you, than phisical money. I have lot`s of sentimental items, which i keep in my drawer, and i keep this for me, and only i know, how much is worth. Thanks for be honest, but i think, we have a bit different of look on the world. I was in relation which have only financial background, except i lost mount of money, i lost something more importent, 16 years be in false ralation ruined my own worthless feeling. Just think, do you have some situation in your mind, when is worth a lot for you, mentional, not financial if yes, you`ll be understand what i have in mny head.

Advertisement