Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Business Partner

Options
  • 10-06-2024 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am a highly experienced Business Development Manager with Over 25 years’ experience working in senior sales, with a proven track record of growing market share and revenue within the Life Science, Pharmaceutical, Bio Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Oil/Gas, Power, Industrial, Water/Waste industries across Ireland. 

I am looking to branch out on my own and I would love it if there was someone who has a business and or business idea who would like to partner up with me.  I have all the skills to increase sales and market share if someone else has the idea/product/concept.

I am tired of working for large multinationals increasing their profits, instead of making money for a business I was partnered with.  I also have investment revenue if needed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭KpsCowley

Hi tcorbett,

I don't think I'm what you are looking for, but I'd like to connect.
    My email is kpscowley@gmail.com.

All the best, Kevin.

Advertisement