If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony HTA9M2 / SA-SW5 bundle

Options
  • 10-06-2024 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi

I was wondering if there is any bundle for both Sony HTA9M2 and the sub SA-SW5 bundle

the cheapest I can find is the sub for 769e at northxsout. And the speakers for 2899 at harweynorman.

And then cashback for 550e from Sony.

I wonder if the would be a bundle deal?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,261 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Spazy.

Many thanks for the post.

The HTA9M2 is currently priced at €2999 and then you can claim back €550 via Sony.
    I can offer this at €2949 to stay ahead of HarveyNorman and you can still claim back the €550.
    (Also include our VIP 6 year guarantee free of charge).

On the SA-SW5, it currently priced at €789. There is a deal on this when purchased with the HTA9M2, so we can offer the SA-SW5 for €699.

Total would then be €3648 delivered.

Both items currently in stock in our main warehouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Spazy

Thank you. That's not too bad :)

I'll consider it and see what the big boss says.

A follow up question. You don't by any chance do trade ins of TVS bought from you, it's still under 5 year warrenty? I've got the 77" LG G3 and the G4 83" is tempting but it's for sure not easy to sell a 77" second hand :(

• Company Representative Posts: 17,261 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Spazy.

Thanks for coming back to me.

We don't offer trade in's on televisions unfortunately.

Not sure where you could try and sell it apart from the usual places like Facebook Market place, gumtree etc….

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.