Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiggle.com

Options
  • 11-06-2024 8:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi
    Anyone know if it is still safe to buy from wiggle with the bankruptcy?
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,326 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Theyre the same company as sports direct, Evans, house of Fraser. Lots of the stuff they won't send to ireland but they should be safe to buy from

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Darrener

Thanks a million Weepsie

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,771 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Sports Direct would be worth checking as they will send to Ireland if there is something you want form them clothes wise

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭ruffmut

If you are ordering direct from Wiggle now. It seems you may be liable for custom charges on delivery now. Before this was included in the purchase.

CUSTOM CHARGES AND IMPORT DUTIES

If you order from us from outside the EU, there might be import duties and taxes to pay to get your parcel.

These charges are usually levied when the order reaches the delivery address and you will be responsible for the payment of those.

We have no control over these charges and can't predict their amount. For further information please contact your local customs office before placing your order.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,771 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

That is for outside the EU, so should be fine to Ireland. I have ordered from SD recently, same company, no issues bar the size of clothes that fitted me last year don't fit me this year. A strongly worded email is being drafted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement