Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A company that can help with product packaging, CLP, labelling, chemical testing requirementa?

Options
  • 11-06-2024 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

I have a wax melt product that I am trying to bring to the market. I'm currently designing the packaging, but I need to know what warning signs (which size), and what other legal details to add for my product to be compliant. The product uses wax and fragrance oils (which I have the SDS for). I've read many of the EU documents and researched through forums etc. But I am still completely lost. It seems the main regulations are CLP, REACH (potentially ECHA & UFI), EU product safety directives, EU packaging requirements…

I'm sure I'm not the first person to have this problem, but I can't seem to find anyone offering a consulting service on the topic.
    I would very much appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Advertisement