Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorcycle test route (Limerick)

Options
  • 11-06-2024 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys,

I'm booking a motorbike test in Limerick. I would like to be able to go out and ride the route once or twice before the test. Do any of you guys know the current routes that the examiners are likely to take?

If so, could someone take a screenshot on Google maps and mark the route on it?

Thanks

PS. If a thread like this already exists, please link it, I've searched for it without success.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,779 ✭✭✭geotrig

something like that can vary in around dooradoyle raheen and may be differerent route now, my advise give Dermot in bikewise a buzz for a lesson and he will bring you along the route

• Registered Users Posts: 34,648 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Definitely worth doing a pre-test with an instructor that knows the area, they'll know all the little pitfalls to watch out for like dodgy/missing signs, badly laid out junctions, where they do the u-turn etc etc. But do it a few days before so you have time to practice the route.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 InsanePaddy

Alright, thanks guys

Advertisement