Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairy Ears Dog

Options
  • 12-06-2024 8:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭

Woman takes her dog to the vet because it's having hearing problems. The vet says "Its because it has so much hair in it's ears. Once a month, get some hair removal cream and spread it in it's ears, it'll keep the hair growth down."
    So the woman goes to the pharmacy to get some cream, and whilst she's trying to find it the Chemist comes over and helps her.
    "Here you go madam, it's here. And remember, if you are using it on your legs don't wear tights for a couple of days as it can bond them to your skin"
    "Oh no" says the woman, "I'm not using it on my legs."
    "I see," he says "in that case don't use your deodorant for a few days as it can irritate your under arms"
    The woman looks at the Chemist and says "If you must know, it's for my Schnauzer"
    The Chemist says "In that case don't ride a bike for a week"

Advertisement