Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toyota Turbo failure

Options
  • 13-06-2024 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I own a 2019 Landcruiser which I purchased brand from my local Toyota dealer. I recently dropped it in for an annual service with them, they called me within an hour to say Turbo was blown and was causing an oil leak and a coolant leak. Also they were unable to repair it in the short term due to the repairs schedule/roster being booked out until mid July. Also they advised me to park it up as it could result in further engine damage. Ive tried all the Toyota within my broad geographical area & story is the same. Also checked with various reputable mechanics and was told they can’t do it for various reasons.

any advice helpful - what can I do to escalate so that I can get my Toyota dealer to look at it sooner

Post edited by Spear on

Advertisement