Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life is Strange: Double Exposure

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,840 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Cannot wait to play this, so hyped that i just started a new playthrough of LiS 1 last night. People online not happy already though as a video above shows Safi asking about the girl with blue hair and you can answer either just friends or high school sweethearts. People not happy hs sweet hearts doesn't do it justice but Max could have been downplaying it to her new friend or could be the Bay ending so nothing updated. Already know from LiS 2 that Bey ending lead to them hitting the road together.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,757 ✭✭✭✭Encrypted Pigeon

I definitely want to play this for that Lis 1 nostalgia. That pricing model is a bit mad though, especially that ultimate edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,840 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I really don't like the 'play 2 weeks early' ultimate edition. I even hate when games do that for 2or 3 days early. It's an industry where it's a miracle if a game doesn't get delayed so if you're saying at least 2 chapters will be ready 2 weeks early, buddy release it. They know YouTubers and people in general these days NEED to the first at everything so they know people will pay. I'll be going with standard myself.

Also, locking having a cat behind ultimate edition is dirty, of course everyone would want max to have a pet cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,959 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

There is a PS5 edition with a steelbook on Amazon. I like steelbooks so I went with that.

Advertisement