Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fritxbox! mesh compatibility question

Options
  • 13-06-2024 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello …

I thought before I make total ass of myself it's always good to get advice from those who know .

Thats you .. so in my house I have fiber broadband and a Fritzbox!7560

i do have few repeaters, but I'm trying to get internet into my garage, which is my workshop and Mancave thing..

Yup I have a bar, music, beer, fridge, snacks and a TV for manly music videos

I did manage to get a wifi signal in from a daisy-chain of repeaters but …it could be better.

So now I'm looking at a Mesh system , I think it would be better in the house and reach the garage.

The garage is about 10 meters away from the house, maximum

Now I know the Fritzbox7560 has mesh OK

I'm looking at a Tenda Mx3 system or similar

The question is , is the Tenda system compatible with the Fritzbox 7560?

Is there a better solution?

If i had 3 nodes ..1 downstairs at the modem. 1 upstairs (garage side ) and 1 in the garage (house side)

I think I could do it , i just need a nod from someone who has done this before, maybe stop me making a mistake

what do you think?

Advertisement