Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some legal advice....please

Options
  • 14-06-2024 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi Guys. I placed my son in a childminders, who is unregistered and works in her own home. At the outset we signed a 'Childminding Working Agreement' which she had drawn up herself. Between the jigs and reels she sent the child home more often than she had him saying that he was sick etc, so i took him out if her care. I am wondering how legal is that document, she is looking for payment for 'the notice period', but she was totally unreliable and not doing her job. She is threatening legals on us if we dont pay!

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Have a chat with a solicitor if you need legal advice. Far better than asking random people on an Internet forum, especially when it comes to something as important as your child's welfare.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,299 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Aside from being massively off-topic, legal advise is banned sitewide. This is being locked to protect both you and the site. If you want legal advice, you need to consult a solicitor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement