Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy Clothes as Short In-Shape Person

Options
  • 14-06-2024 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭

I'm 5'6'' (168cm) and over the last year I have lost a lot of weight and gotten into quite good shape (gone from ~75kg to <60kg, <7% body fat and put on a bunch of muscle).

A few months a go I had to buy a bunch of new clothes because all my jeans got too big (went from snug 32 inch waste to loose 30 inch waste) and now I need to do it again. The 30 inch is now too loose and I even have a pair of 28 inch skinny jeans would could be snugger.

Finding reasonably priced clothes in my size is a bit of a nightmare - a lot of shops don't really go lower than 30 inches, and many that do are very expensive or have terrible designs (i.e. pre-torn jeans).

I have a similar issue with t-shirts, small or xtra-small shirts are weird shapes (they usually have very narrow shoulders and their baggy waist flairs out loads). I did get some nice "muscle-fit" t-shirts from River Island, but the quality is poor (already developing small holes after only a few months).

Where do similar sized people get nice clothes from?

Comments

Advertisement