Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transporting a trade show stand from Wexford, Ireland to Paris France.

Options
  • 14-06-2024 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭

Our company is preparing for its annual trade show in Paris this September. Unlike previous years when we rented a stand, we’ve decided to build our own this time. Given our growing brand, we want to present at a higher standard. Unfortunately, using a European stand builder isn’t feasible due to the associated costs.

Our stand area is 12 sqm, and we plan to bring flat-packed wooden panels, tables, and plinths to the exhibition centre just outside Paris. Shipping these items won’t require more than a small van load. Currently, our plan involves renting a van and taking a ferry to France. However, I’m wondering if there’s a more convenient way to handle this. Specifically, we’d like to avoid the stress and hassle of dealing with logistics before the show. Ideally, we’d prefer to fly to Paris, have someone meet us at an agreed-upon time to unload the stand, and then arrange for pickup a week later.

If anyone knows of companies providing an Ireland-to-France shipping service or has better ideas than renting a van ourselves, I’d greatly appreciate the advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭tphase

For some years I've been using a company to ship back and forth to Europe and UK. My stuff is mostly palleted but presume they could organise a container or part-load container. Easy to deal with and reasonably priced, I'll PM details

Advertisement