Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantastic 3 day competition at Harbour House Sports Club.

Options
  • 14-06-2024 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭

Our annual international shooting competition is nearly here. BBQ on Saturday evening, raffle for Ruger 10/22 and a Grand Power handgun, with lots of other prizes, draw on Sunday evening. Free camping and plenty of bullsh!te.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Steoller

Would love to go, but am away that weekend. Having no luck with my competition plans this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭scwazrh

same as that myself , I’m a member of the club for 5 years now and not once have I made it down for the July competitions.I may change the family holiday dates next year

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Harbour House Sports Club would like to extend an invitation to all Target Shooting clubs, their members and fellow target shooters to participate in our SAW (Summer Action Weekend). It’s an annual target shooting event taking place on Friday 19th, Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st July.
    Harbour House competition’s are open to all target shooters who have their own licenced firearms and sporting equipment. There is an opportunity to compete in an array of target shooting disciplines, some familiar and maybe some that may be new to you. HHSC Range Officers and members would be delighted to guide you through our target disciplines and connect with other target shooters representing your clubs. Any queries or to register please contact competions@harbourhouse.ie. On arrival to the club, You will receive a warm welcome, complementary tea/coffee and light snacks (biscuits and freshly baked buns ), check in with Stats and collect your competition pack which will include your score cards, breech flag, shooting gauge and yes “stickers”.

We have free camping available if required and a Gala BBQ on the Saturday evening at a cost of €20. I’m sure we are all aware that by competing at such events We are not just demonstrating a need and requirement for our sporting equipment, but We have an opportunity to connect with other target shooters, meet up with old friends, make some new friends and share stories and experiences and generally strengthen bonds within all our Sports.

We also have a raffle at the weekend with prizes to include a Grand Power pistol, a Ruger 10/22 and lots of vouchers from different companies, including Gunshop.ie, Cill Dara Hunting, Kydex Ireland, Small Arms Services to name a few!

We hope to see some of you on the line at the SAW and possibly look forward to also welcoming you to some of our future competitions.

HHSC crew.

Post edited by Cass on

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Wadi14

Is there a timetable of events for each day Clive ?

There will be 'rolling' details on each range every day. Example- T&P1, Multi target, 1500 on range 1. Benchrest on range 2, Precision, America match, on range 3, 100m SB, CF, and classic rifle on range 4. So as one match ends each range will start the next in sequence.

So you won't have to wait too long until the competition you want to shoot will be available. And there's plenty of tea, coffee and buns to enjoy in our clubhouse whilst you wait. And a great time to chat with like minded people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭Scalachi

Only a week away now. All are welcome to shoot in our competitions. If you liked the NASRPC International in Fermoy then this long weekend of comps would be the equal. BBQ on Saturday evening with venison roast and a full pig on the charcoal spit, and of course all the extras.

Competitions start on Friday morning with loads of space for tents and campers for those staying longer. Conlans pub just 500m away with a great menu or bring your own beer.

Remember the bullsh!te chat is free, small charge (or just rattle the honesty tin) for the tea, coffee, and Mora's buns. ☕🍵

I'm CliveJ and I shoot shite. 😯 Please come say hello.

Match schedule link below.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/55HYHQ136L6G/harbour-house-open-action-weekend-july-2024-match-schedule.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭JP22

Yep, Clive talks, oops, shoots shite………………..🤣

See you over the shooting weekend Clive.

Advertisement