Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone purchase from Amazon

Options
  • 15-06-2024 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭

I am looking to buy an iPhone 15 pro I see they are about €100 cheaper buying through Amazon.de. Any issues doing with this the 15 doesn’t come with a plug anyway so that won’t be an issue but if I open it and register it to an Irish apple account when setting up will there be any problems or issue with an Irish SIM card or will it be the exact same as if I had bought it from the apple store or an Irish retailer ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭Glaceon

Shouldn't be any problem, I got an iPhone 13 in the US and it works fine here. Although, is this being sold by Amazon or a third-party reseller? If the latter then I'd be wary.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 pacman114

Exactly the same…no issues

• Registered Users Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭CIP4

thanks for the reply’s it’s being sold by Amazon not a third party.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I've bought multiple iphones for people from Amazon.de at this stage, no issues with any of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,242 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

Any thoughts of the refurbished ones on Amazon.de

• Advertisement
Advertisement