Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will bank take cross charge off my mortgage

Options
  • 16-06-2024 1:56pm
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2

HI I winder does anyone know if the bank will take cross charge off my house as my ex husband is living in apartment and accrued 169, 000.00 in arrears over 15 years. Courts were re-possessing it when he got Insolvency and deal with apartment my ex husband living in, the banks have their deal and PIA but they still saying its cross charged my property even though now they have the the PIA. I have always consented Co operated and have no arrears on my mortgage, the banks still want use my home as a guarantee, so I feel they using me and I can't move forward or make any decisions or ever sell if I wish

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 cmgallagher

II

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭JVince

Has a divorce been finalised? And also is he named on the deeds of the house?

I think this is probably better asked on askaboutmoney.com website

Advertisement