Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crossfit for one month

Options
  • 17-06-2024 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I go to the gym approx 3 time per week and just do my own work outs, all very simple stuff.

I have 6 weeks off work and now considering joining cross fit for one or two months.

I don't have the time to be able to keep this up when back at work as it's a 30 min drive to a cross fit gym.

I was wondering is this worth for one or two months or are they going to be expecting me to be there for 6 - 12 months - life?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭Black Sheep

Tim, I would simply go in and ask them to quote for six weeks membership.

Most places should work with you if you explained that you have a set amount of time off work, and are not looking to continue your membership after that period.

If they insist they are direct debit and contract based only, well at least you'll know the score and can look elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,246 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

They them what you want or either they want your money or they don't.

No sure what your training history is, but there may be a learning curve and they may impact what you get out of the membership. Maybe not though.

Advertisement