Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Scott Foil - 54cm

Options
  • 17-06-2024 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Selling my Scott Foil to make room for more bikes in the house.

Bought new in 2014 as a frameset and groupset combo and built up from there, upgrading some things over the years.

Current spec:

Scott Foil 15 frame, 54cm

Ultegra Di2 6870, 11 speed, rim brake

172.5mm cranks, 52x36 chainrings

4iiii single-sided powermeter

30mm Cosine carbon clinchers with 25mm Michelin Power competition tyres

Fabric Line Sport Saddle (has relief channel down the middle)

42cm Bontrager Elite Aero VR-CF handlebar (aluminium), wrapped with fresh Supacaz tape

Fizik Cyrano stem

Jagwire brake cabling

Makes for a <8kg bike.

Stem is rather long at 110mm as I was running this 54cm frame while being 5’11”. I maybe have a spare somewhere if you want to swap for shorter. Would advise for someone slightly shorter in height unless you want to run a super aggressive setup.

Chain, chainrings and cassette have minimal wear on them after being changed in the last few years and the bike only being used a handful of times since 2020. Has always been stored indoors when not in use.

Di2 setup used to be the external junction box and battery but this was upgraded to the bar-end junction box and internal seatpost battery. Will include any spare Di2 parts with the bike.

Will be sold without pedals.

Bad parts:

• Some cosmetic scratching on the downtube, I think from while in storage
    • Scratches on right brake lever
    • Scratches on rear derailleur (still works perfectly)

Looking for €1500 o.n.o

Advertisement