Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

empire dental parnell dt dublin.

Options
  • 17-06-2024 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,569 ✭✭✭

hi guys anyone on here ever been to this dental place on parnell st and if so were you happy with the work etc as im booked in for a appoinyment,any feed back be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Sugar_Rush

Did you go for your appointment?

How was it?

https://www.top-rated.online/cities/Dublin/place/p/7791990/Empire%2BDental%2B%26%2BMedical%2BClinic%2Bin%2BDublin%2B%7C%2BDr.%2BAmmar%2BMohamed

I've been looking over reviews for this clinic, it's rated so highly in so many places, facebook, thousands of followers on instagram etc.

But there's some concerning reviews in there amongst all the generic sounding excellent reviews.

Curious to hear experiences on this also.

In physics we trust....... (as insanely difficult to decipher as it may be)

https://www.heydublin.ie/best-dentists-dublin

Listed here also.

No idea if these are legit though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,569 ✭✭✭bassy

Sure no matter how many good stories you hear like everything there will always be those who ones that are bad reviews etc

I had a composite filling/restoration done there last week.

Reading over things, the dentist should probably have used a rubber damn, which he didn't.

Unsure why, or how that reflects on them as a practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭drury..

Fire up a picture

I might be able to advise again

Im a spark but some of my skills transfer to dentistry

• Advertisement

I've x-rays I'll put up shortly of the work done.

But I'm simply gonna say the quality of dentistry I received in this place was distinctly sub par.

I do not recommend.

……

Should have been obvious to me in the reception area, it's like a scene out of Saul's waiting room in Breaking Bad. I was suckered by their many good internet reviews (which have got to be engineered) and sweet talking receptionist.

Still I'm a grown man, lapse of judgement etc.

Hopefully it can be salvaged, but that remains to be seen.

Upper left, 2nd molar in, he didn't even get all the decay out, nor do the margins with the next tooth align.

In cases like this, should I contact them to let them know the work poor/incomplete, or just go to a different clinic to get it fixed?

Post edited by Sugar_Rush on

Im booked in for a top front dental bridge as I've one tooth missing for yrs so there's no space for a implant and I was advised the dental bridge is the only option.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,455 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

A dental practice having 12,700 followers on Instagram looks bonkers. So I quickly scrolled down the list of the people who follow them. Most of them have a very small number of followers (zero in a lot of cases) but a significant number of them follow between five and six thousand accounts.

It looks to me like this clinic has paid for a service to connect them to thousands of fake Instagram accounts. Most of them set up for this precise purpose.

Firefox refuses to open their website…

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.empireclinic.ie. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.

Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

And Chrome won't either..

This site can’t provide a secure connection

www.empireclinic.ie sent an invalid response.

Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

I wouldn't be worried about I be more worried about making sure the dental work is very good and that's all that matters............

• Advertisement
Advertisement