Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather Compensation on Ideal boilers

• 18-06-2024 1:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am posting this as Ideal boilers are common and it seems a ton of people with them don't use weather compensation sensor even though it seems like a no brainer to have them added. I had one added by a registered installer but we have run into a problem. The sensor seems to turn on the call for hot water 24/7 over riding the controller.

Andrew Watford has a Youtube video where he show how it needs to be set up where the permanent live has to be on the P2. For my general knowledge (Im not messing with the install myself), how does one do that fo such a wiring as shown here. Hope this increases the discussion on weather comp anyway. Thanks

Tagged:

Advertisement