Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Therapie

Options
  • 18-06-2024 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

I had an appointment with Therapie for laser hair removal on my legs. I went into town especially and paid for parking. The last time I wore fake tan was over 6 weeks ago especially for a wedding. I never usually wear it. I made sure not to have fake tan on me before I went in. I have The therapist refused to laser me. I asked her to do it but she still refused. To make things worse to keep my session I had to pay €50 or else would lose my session completely!!
    I am so sick of no laser hair removal competition in Ireland.
    I am definitely not going back to Therapie ever again - have been with them over 10 years and absolutely no loyalty. Can anyone recommend any other laser removal clinic in the west / mid west of Ireland? Thanks

Advertisement