Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodging cash to PTSB saving account Point of Information

Options
  • 20-06-2024 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

I have a current and saving account with PTSB. I can go to branch and lodge cash/cheques to the current account in the inbank atm. I can’t lodge to the saving account using the machine in a similar way.
    the staff in there say I need to lodge to current first and transfer. They say I can’t register the saving account to the card either they say. I am able to transfer between these accounts online myself but this situation is weird.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,428 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Nothing weird about it, a BoI customer would find themselves in the same situation. But I'd give you the same response as the PTSB bank official - just transfer the money to your savings account using the mobile app.

Unless you have an ATM card for the savings account, there is no way to tell the lodgement machine that you want to lodge to the savings account.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭LimerickGray

when I insert the ATM card, it shows both accounts but only allows transfers between them and not lodgments

Advertisement