Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sennheiser CX True Wireless earbuds €33.85 delivered

Options
  • 21-06-2024 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Currently on sale on Sennheiser's website, as they are being discontinued. €28.95 + €4.90 delivered to Ireland. Black or white.

Good earphones IMO. What you might not like:

They are on the large side and might stick a bit out.

Only passive noise cancellation.

Default sound too boomy for my taste, but very good when equalised (e.g. with Wavelet app on Android, it has inbuilt equalisation profile for this model).

https://www.sennheiser-hearing.com/en-IE/p/cx-true-wireless-phased-out/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,353 ✭✭✭xtal191

Used to have a pair of these, absolute no brainer for anyone looking for very good sounding and cheap earbuds

• Registered Users Posts: 22,205 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭ECookie13

While e130 is definitely an inflated RRP (seems to go for 60/70e on all other websites), it's still a decent deal as Sennheiser products are usually good quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Free delivery over 50 quid by the looks of it. I ordered 2 sets as my MIL was looking for buds.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Enrico Palazzo

Free delivery starts from €29, but there doesn't seem to be any option to add fillers. There are accessories for under €1 available, but they land in a different basket on another site. Accessories appear to be handled by a different business unit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,353 ✭✭✭xtal191

I wouldn't say they were the most comfortable buds I ever used but they were perfectly fine

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭goldiefresh

Thanks very much op. I just ordered a set of these as was looking at sennheisers in Harvey Norman this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

The CX 400BT True Wireless spec earbuds were on offer on a big Sennheiser sale Bargain Alerts thread back in 2021 I got two at the time for €50 each both still going strong solid earbuds though not overly comfy but bearable, I can't remember if these True Wireless are higher or lower spec but the range are definitely solid earbuds really decent price for €33.85

• Registered Users Posts: 3,738 ✭✭✭irelandrover

Ordered today at 17:00 and they are shipped already

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭meolwan

Thanks OP I have just ordered two pairs as gifts for the sons .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Kamu

Brilliant, thank you OP, my current earphones are bogey and was going to replace.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭ablelocks

actually, sennheisers outlet page has a good range of products at min 50% off - much better than Bose or Sonos refurbed pricing.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,395 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Does anyone know if the charging case for these will charge CX 400BT True Wireless buds?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭daheff

This page has the same earbuds at the same price, but are refurbs. Wonder whether the main page is selling refurbs too?

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

Thanks for this op, ordered

• Registered Users Posts: 3,482 ✭✭✭Masala

have them a while… don’t find them comfortable. They are ‘lumpy’ looking and look like 2 lumps of sugar stuffed in your ear. Find they make my ear sore after long use.

Would recommend ‘AirPod’ style if buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,395 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

FYI.

I've had the Sennheiser CX 400bt true wireless which are superior (I think?) to the ones listed in the OP.

I've also had Soundcore Anker p20i for less than €20.

I'd pick the Soundcore every time. Battery, comfort, some better features.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 justlikebefore

OOS now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,948 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Ezeoul

OOS = Out of stock.

I'm sorry I missed out on this offer. ☹️

• Advertisement
Advertisement