Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in Dublin region repair 25 year Old Creda Gainsborough Gas Oven?

• 21-06-2024 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

So the above oven isn't heating as it should to me it looks like the regulator might be gone on it as flames stay low even when turning up to Gas mark 8 and oven doesn't heat up properly. I doubt there will be anyone who can fix this or even get parts for it, the seperate hob is working fine. This is a floor standing unit, but checking online doesn't seem to be any slot in replacement for it, I take it that if i was to switch to an Electric oven would need the gas properly capped by an RGI Plumber, I think there is the correct electrical wiring there as have the Electrical oven mains switch on the right. Any ideas appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,039 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

I don't know if they'd do the work themselves, but I've found this place very helpful a few times. Ring them and if they won't do it themselves, they should be able to point you in the right direction.

https://www.glasnevinappliances.ie/

Advertisement