Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tivar box..Saorview channels gone.

Options
  • 22-06-2024 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I was away for a week and when I got back an error appeared stating that that AutoBouquetsMaker couldn't update and looking at the tuner settings but not sure if they are ok. All the cables are connected from the aerial to the receiver. Any help with this would be appreciated 🙏

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,776 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Where in the country are you located? Region might need to be adjusted to match nearest transmitter.

For troubleshooting if your TV is Saorview compatible I'd connect the aerial from the Tiviar box direct to the TV so see if that can pick up channels, if it can't it would point to an aerial fault rather than a fault with the Tiviar box.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭Payton

Hi I'm in Dublin Ireland...the nearest transmitter is ThreeRock Dublin/Wicklow

Advertisement