Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with Chris Rea album regarding supplier / Label

• 22-06-2024 11:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,572 ✭✭✭✭

Morning.
    I posted this on Vinyl Ireland on Facebook, so if any of you saw it there take no notice.
    I am a bit peed off to be honest over it.
    Story goes:

Last January my good wife bought Chris Rea the very best of double vinyl as part of fathers day gift for me.I opened and played record 1. - Brilliant.Swapped
    over to record 2 and thought ! Hang on, I must have put record 1 on
    again so swapped them over again only to discover there are 2 record 1
    in the sleeve and no record 2.I contacted Amazon but the 30 day return rule has to be adhered to.This I understand but the agent said to contact the manufacturer. * Rhino*Has anyone else had this happen ?Any would anyone know the contact details for them? On the rear of the cover it says Magnet records Limited.I contacted Magnet,Just got a reply,Pretty abrupt to be honest.Sorry, but I have just seen this mail.However
    I am unable to help you as this the Reggae Label, not the UK pop label,
    if I recall that label was taken over by an German company

--------------------------------------------------------------
    So
    I replied outlining the Label number, and asked if it is not their
    label could they possibly assist in pointing me in the right direction.Got a narky reply.Hi Eugene,As I said I am unable to help with your issue.This is a UK Reggae label, and we have no links with the pop label.

-------------------------------------------------

Any suggestions on where to go to try get this resolved?

Advertisement